In this episode, Holly Packiam and her husband, Glenn Packiam, talk about how we can help our kids develop habits of reading. You may remember in episode #11, Holly and Jaime discussed their quest as Christians to become lifelong learners and carriers of widsom. But today, they're focusing this message on our kids.
- Why Psalm 1 addresses desires and habits
- How we can create rhythms-- patterns of practices-- in our lives
- How to incorporate reading into naptime and/or bedtime routines for all ages
- Practical ideas for making reading accessible
- Ideas for reading the Bible as a Story together
- How the Holy Spirit doesn't often override our habits but helps us form new ones